Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are working with a Paint Spraying and blasting company based just outside of Watton who are looking for a new team member. The sucessful candidate will be expected to provide blasting support to the coating services team including cleaning and preparation of the job site including materials and equipment covering Engineering, Oil & Gas and Aerospace sectors
Role specific responsibilities
- Ensuring all areas in workshop are kept clean and tidy
- Masking all items for blast cleaning
- Carry out visual inspectionsof blast cleaned / painted surfaces
- Applying primers, followed by finishing coats
- Use of a variety of tools including levels, lifts, power drills, saws, pressure washers and water spraying equipment
- Setting up of work areas and other temporary structures
- Preparing surface to blast cleaned and painted, blast & paint of surfaces
- Setting up of blast / paint equipment
- Cleaning and preparing a job site
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure that you follow any instructions or health, safety & environmental training the Company provides and report any hazards, injuries or ill health that present a serious and imminent risk
- Ensure that you follow any instructions or health, safety & environmental training provided by the company and report any hazards, injuries or ill health that present a serious and imminent risk and inform your line manager about any shortcomings you identify within your health and safety arrangements.
- You have a duty to take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
- ou will carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and comply with all Health, Safety & Environmental rules, policy, procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
7:30am – 4:30pm (30 mins for lunch)
Please call our Norwich Office to speak with Robyn to discuss the salary. 01603 764044