Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel Thetford are recruiting for a Welding Coordinator on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Watton
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum valid Registered Welding Inspector certification by CSWIP or recognised equivalent
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Maintain responsibility for the identification of, need for and the production & maintenance of all company weld procedures, including repair procedures, ensuring their compliance with relevant customer specifications and legislative bodies.
- Ensure that the welding staff are competent for the tasks allocated and advise on training and development requirements where needed
- Attend meetings, as required, with the Authorised Inspector and Notified Bodies of welding related activities through contract requirements, audits and certification requirements.
- Directly manage production processes relating to welding. Allocation of resources, qualified staff and plant and procedure selection, ensuring production needs are met in a timely manner. Working closely within the production management team to ensure timely delivery of welding sub processes.
- Management of third party suppliers of welding related services and their procedures, including but not limited to, all weld qualification certification and testing, non-destructive testing, heat treatment and surface treatment etc.
Up to £40,000pa depending on experience
Monday – Thurday, 08:30-17:00, Friday 08:00-12:30
Company benefits include;
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week
- Free tea, coffee and milk
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Pension
- Company Life Assurance Scheme
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or call Louis at Contract Personnel, Thetford
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.