Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Warehouse Team Leading position
Location – Based close to Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday 06:00 -14:00 and 09:30 to 17:30 Rotating shift patterns on a weekly basis
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Salary – Between £26,000 – £28,000 per annum
Our client is a leading distributor in the local area and is currently recruiting for a team leader to support their warehouse function.
Main duties will include –
- Managing the daily work plan
- Adherence to stock management systems.
- Manage and organise daily picking requirements
- Monitor accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection of all inbound goods/returned product
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers’ orders are fulfilled.
- Daily liaison with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and improve processes
Candidate attributes –
ü Good communication skills as you will play a pivotal part of the smooth running of the warehouse operations
ü Punctual, enthusiastic, responsible and a confident team leader
ü Ideally will have worked with SAP operation system
ü Flexible to working hours as will be working shift patterns
ü Driving licence is required due to the location of the premises.