Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based in Norwich. Due to location own transport is required.
- Working as a part of the team in the workshop you will be required to assist in the remake of the lockers. You will be assisting operators who will be running the edge-banding machine, once the locker is finished, you will be required to assemble the locks into the lockers using hand tools.
- Full training on all equipment will be provided and you will be supervised until trained to the required standard. You will work from verbal, written and instruction drawings and will be trained to set up/operate any required equipment.
- You will also be required to undertake other related duties involved in the process, such as housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area, as well as any other duties requested by the company.
- All training is provided
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30 – 16:30
- Occasional overtime available
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch