Warehouse Operative/Counterbalance FLT Driver
Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Fork Lift Driver/Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based in Norwich. – FORKLIFT LICENCE REQUIRED!
Your responsibilities as a Fork Lift Driver/Warehouse Operative will be:
loading and unloading of productions and materials from Supplier vehicles and company vehicles using the Fork Lift.
- You may be required to assist with picking goods from the warehouse ready for dispatch using an order sheet.
There may be times where you will serve customers coming in to the warehouse ensuring products are handled in a safe and careful manor.
- General warehouse housekeeping duties will also be required.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch