Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based outskirt of Norwich. Own transport essential due to location.
Your responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be required to load and unload company vehicles ensuring load weight is evenly distributed and load is secured safely for transit.
- You will have to scan items ready for delivery and sort into correct postcode areas to allow the drivers to load their vehicles efficiently, assisting with the loading of vehicles when required and re-labelling any items that are labelled inadequately.
- You will also need to provide support to team members and supervisors when requested.
- All training will be provided. Any other relevant duties as required.
- Monday – Friday, weekend always off. Working hours 14:30pm – 20:30pm
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers.
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account.
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and a self-starter who is able to multitask
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Reliable and trustworthy with a good work ethic
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044.