Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative for one of our lovely clients based in the outskirts of Norwich. Own transport is essential due to location. Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be required to load and unload company vehicles ensuring load weight is evenly distributed and load is secured safely for transit.
- You will have to scan items ready for delivery and sort into correct postcode areas to allow the drivers to load their vehicles efficiently, assisting with the loading of vehicles when required and re-labelling any items that are labelled inadequately.
- You will also need to provide support to team members and supervisors when requested.
- All training will be provided.
- Monday to Friday
- 00:30 – 09:00 OR 14:30 – 20:30
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch