Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Venue and Events Officer
Location – Thetford, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Sunday – 37 hours per week – 2 days off within a week
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Salary – £19,659.00 per annum
Our client is a highly regarded business and they are currently recruiting for a Venue and Events officer to join their work force.
This role boasts an immediate start for the right applicant.
Main duties are as follows –
- To consult with the venue in regards to Terms of Business, Payments and their requirements and needs for their events
- To assist with the preparing of the venue for incoming hires and users
- To undertake and organise relevant caretaking duties for the venue
- Assisting and supporting the Engagement Officer in coordinating all media posts in accordance with the Media & Marketing Strategy – Social media, Website, Video & Podcasts, Traditional media methods.
- Providing support with performance reports
- To be responsible for relevant checks and servicing of main used functions
Candidate skills –
ü Excellent communication skills
ü To be competent with all Microsoft applications
ü Experienced in the hospitality sector – desirable
ü Basic understanding of lighting and sound systems – desirable
ü Basic repair skills to undertake minor repairs onsite