Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are recruiting for a Press and Marketing Vehicle Technician on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Hethel, Norwich
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining, preparing, and showcasing vehicles used for press events, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities. Your responsibilities will involve ensuring that vehicles are in optimal condition for public appearances, media coverage, and promotional events, contributing to the overall success of the organization’s marketing strategies. This will involve all current models, special projects, and future models.
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Vehicle Maintenance – Perform regular inspections and maintenance on press and marketing vehicles, to ensure they are in kept in optimal condition. This includes High Voltage work.
- Vehicle Preparation for Events – Collaborate with the marketing and event teams, to understand specific vehicle requirements for upcoming events.
- Logistics and Coordination – Coordinate transportation logistics for press and marketing vehicles to and from events.
- Technical Troubleshooting – Provide technical support during events, addressing any unexpected issues that may arise with press and marketing vehicles.
- Documentation and Reporting – Generate reports on the performance and condition of the Press and Marketing vehicles for management review.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Proven experience of working as a Vehicle Technician or within a similar role.
- Knowledge of automotive systems, diagnostics, and repairs
- Electric vehicle trained and certified
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of vehicle presentation
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings, to accommodate event schedules
- Certification and training in automotive technology/vehicle repair and maintenance. This must include EV training
A flexible approach to working hours will be required, along with the ability for international travel.
Salary & benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to the following benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme, based on your contribution and the performance of the company
- Private Healthcare
- Group income protection based on length of service
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- Family Friendly policies
- Exclusive Employee discount, wellbeing, and recognition platform #ForUSLOT
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis at Contract Personnel (Thetford) a call on 01842 750222
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.