Contract Personnel Ltd
Here at Contract Personnel we are recruiting for the position of a Transport Planner for our client based out of Norwich.
Working within the existing experienced Transport Planning Team, in a fast paced, professional logistics operation this is a chance to further your career in the logistics sector in a professional environment.
- Planning local delivery collections for operation.
- Working within a team routing and planning of the HGV fleet.
- Excellent geographical knowledge of East Anglia to schedule and plan day to day client deliveries and collections.
- Being proactive with existing customers and opportunities meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Companies haulage operation is commercially viable and environmentally sustainable.
- Excellent driver to colleague comms. for day-to-day operational support.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry experience and an understanding of Drivers Hours rules would be advantageous, but not essential
- Self-motivated, adaptable and professional attitude.
- Fluent IT skills, Exel/Word and in house software (but not essential)
- Ability to multi-task in a time efficient and professional manner.
- Team player, who gets involved with the day-to-day operational challenges for desired end results.
- Full training and support given.
- Excellent Salary of 30k to 34k depending on experience
- 28 Days of Annual Leave
- Sick Pay
- On site Parking
- 0900 to 1900 Monday to Friday
If you are Interested in this or any of our current positions please do not hesitate to contact our Driving Team on 01603 764044 or email@example.com