Contract Personnel Ltd
Our client is looking for someone with experience in Administration and Account Management and confidence in being on the phone and looking after customer accounts the company are a facilities manufactuer based just outside of Norwich.
We will rely on you to:
• Conduct outbound sales calls on a daily basis, utilising a proficient awareness of internal offerings and product solutions to ultimately gain prospective client appointments for our Relationship Managers.
• Conduct thorough due diligence research, leveraging various resources and channels of information to identify or understand our accounts.
• Oversee the sales process from start to finish, ensuring service quality and general transactional satisfaction.
• Respond directly to simple and moderately difficult client questions and requests, and solicit assistance from senior management as needed.
• Monitor the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes
What you need to have:
• Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a telesales or call centre environment.
• Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English.
• Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds as well as independently.
• Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business.
• Competent in the use of MS Office applications
Building and maintaining relationships is key
To apply, Contact Robyn @ Contract Personnel, Norwich.
Interviews are being held immediately with our client and we expect this role to move quickly, so please get in touch immediately if you are interested