Technical Salesperson role
Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Technical Sales Person role
Location – Thetford, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, one Saturday a month 8am – 11am
Salary – Between £24,000 – £30,000 per annum
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their field and they are currently recruiting for a technical sales person to join and support their sales team.
Candidates will have ideally have worked within the manufacturing or engineering sector previously.
Main duties will include –
- Preparing quotations and negotiating orders
- Helping to develop and grow new & existing sales accounts.
- Providing good customer service
- Answering the telephone and responding to e-mail enquires
- Processing your orders & general administration
Candidate skills and attributes –
- Background in steel sales, engineering or the fabrication industry would be useful.
- Sales focused- passion for delivering great customer service and helping to grow sales.
- You will have a good technical/engineering appreciation with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Good numeracy, literacy and strong computer skills
- Professional, business like telephone manner
- Basic use of AutoCad or similar CAD software (desirable but not essential as training will be provided).
- Driving licence useful but not essential