Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Technical Sales Person role
Location – Thetford, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, one Saturday a month 8am – 11am
Salary – Between £24,000 – £30,000 per annum
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their field and they are currently recruiting for a technical sales person to join and support their sales team.
Candidates will have ideally have worked within the manufacturing or engineering sector previously.
Main duties will include –
• Preparing quotations and negotiating orders
• Helping to develop and grow new & existing sales accounts.
• Providing good customer service
• Answering the telephone and responding to e-mail enquires
• Processing your orders & general administration
Candidate skills and attributes –
• Background in steel sales, engineering or the fabrication industry would be useful.
• Sales focused- passion for delivering great customer service and helping to grow sales.
• You will have a good technical/engineering appreciation with the ability to read engineering drawings
• Excellent team working skills and ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Good numeracy, literacy and strong computer skills
• Professional, business like telephone manner
• Basic use of AutoCad or similar CAD software (desirable but not essential as training will be provided).
• Driving licence useful but not essential