Contract Personnel Ltd
System Support Engineer
£25,000 – £35,000per annum
Monday To Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Reporting to the Process Improvement Manager, you will be maintaining the company data network and infrastructure. Investigating faults with PCs, Printing and device connectivity and fixing issues in collaboration with IT support services.
You will be working with our software service providers to progress support cases, as well as developing and updating reports, dashboards and extract data from our clients SQL databases based on the evolving requirements of the business.
You will maintain the log of IT devices issued to staff throughout the business, ensuring all items are recorded and accounted for.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of network configuration and administration
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL and SSRS
- Analytical thinking skills
- Qualifications in Computer Sciences or Communications
- Cisco qualification or equivalent technical qualifications
- Solid team player
What’s on offer
- 30 Days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Clean manufacturing environment
- Monthly Employee Events
- Potential to progress
For more information about this opportunity or any of our other roles please get in touch with me.