Contract Personnel Ltd
Stores person – outskirts of Norwich
£9.50-£11.50 per hour – Full time, Permanent
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Stores person to work for our well-respected client based on the outskirts of Norwich.
The position will be Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm based on a basic rate plus a weekly attendance bonus and Christmas bonus.
We are seeking someone enthusiastic and prepared to deal with different challenges each day brings. You’d be responsible for working in the stores department, Quality control, manually loading and unloading deliveries, goods in checking deliveries and inputting stock into the computer system and assisting with picking and packing orders.
Skills we would be looking for:
- Running a stock system
- Forklift licence would be an advantage, but not necessary
- To ensure production runs efficiently and smoothly
- Be responsible for the efficient management of stocks
- Picking orders or locating stock within the factory
- The position requires on time delivery targets are kept and Customer requirements are met.
- The ability to work under pressure and communicate at all levels is extremely important as is the ability to work as part of a team
- Have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Work in a safe and responsible manner