Contract Personnel Ltd
My clients are looking for a Social media Executive to join their friendly growing team
Location: Norwich, City Centre
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9-5
My clients are a Digital Marketing Agency in the city centre of Norwich. They use a strategic and creative outlook to inspire innovation and optimise brand visibility.
The Social Media Executive will support the Social Media manager. You’ll be working closely with the creative team for a diverse range of clients.
You must be inspired by a creative challenge, and take great pride in the work you do.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly outgoing and motivated individual who is eager to learn and grow within the role. We are looking for someone who is looking to breeze through the day-to-day responsibilities of what social media brings but somebody who can work very closely with internal teams to ensure the clients needs are always met.
- To plan, create & schedule social media content for all platforms
- To work closely with our graphic designer to brief content
- Monitor social media posts across all platforms
- Maintain and build a community across social media platforms
- Promptly and professionally handle comments and Client queries
- Liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Demonstrate a passion for content creation
- Identify how social content suits the best platforms
- Have the ability to managing multiple ongoing tasks
- Meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to fast turnaround times
- Display excellent organisational and communication skills
- Must be able to consistently adhere to brand guidelines/patterns
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have an understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Identify trends and opportunities in social media to develop and deliver engaging communication initiatives.
Desired Experience and required skills:
- Previous experience working in a similar role / agency setting
- Experienced using a scheduling platform
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical mindset with a goal-driven approach
- Creativity – keen eye for detail and design
To find out more about this great opportunity please call Danny Moloney on 01603 764044 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org