Senior Quality Engineer
Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for one of our lovely clients on the outskirts of Mildenhall, Suffolk.
Our client are leaders within their field and due to an ever growing order book and company expansion, they are looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer to their established manufacturing team.
We are looking for professionals who are comfortable with generating documentation and producing written updates.
Main duties will include –
- To provide support with generating documentation relating to the manufacture of their product range .
- Providing QA support and drive the implementation ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- Perform Tooling and manufacturing validation and equipment qualification for non-medical products and processes
- Change Control (ECR), Corrective and Preventative (CAPA), Incoming Quality Reports (IQR), Out-going
- Strong problem solving skills and techniques.
- Continuous improvement and a history of efficiency improvements
- To attend relevant training courses
- Methodical, logical and attention to detail
Candidate attributes –
- Minimum qualification for internal auditing to ISO9001:2015
- Experience in working within the manufacturing sector
- Experience around lathes, CNC, turning centres
- Strong project leadership skills (six sigma)
In return, our client is offering an excellent salary package along with opportunities to grow within a market leading organisation.
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Gemma Ellis on 01842 750222 / 07837108410 or firstname.lastname@example.org