Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a globally renowned designer and manufacturer of electric process heating and control systems.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to join a successful business and dynamic team.
Schedule: Hybrid once training complete.
Monday-Wednesday office based 08:30 – 17:00
Thursday from home 08:30 – 17:00
Friday from home 08:00 – 12:30
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Working closely with the Proposals Manager, Sales team, Engineering teams and Project management, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients are serviced with accurately costed and technically valid quotations whilst developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop the regions of responsibility and key accounts to achieve improved sales. Be this through areas of growth, improved profit margins or targeted sales.
- Actively conduct business development activities within the allotted regions or product lines to expand business base through diversification of markets.
- Identifying areas of development to engage the marketing and research and development teams.
- Work with the Proposals Manager and other Stakeholders to prepare the annual sales budgets and continually update the CRM system with all relevant data.
- Ensure that the structure of proposals is in accordance with company policies and the correct supporting information is provided with bids.
- Ensuring proposals and technical and commercial clarifications are submitted on time and are fully qualified.
- Overall management of contract commercial negotiations with clients for new contracts and contract variations.
- Identification, management and recommendation of Agents and maintaining/generating agreements. Review and comment on terms and conditions of contract and assisting with the vendor registration program.
- Contributing to sales meetings with updates and forecasts.
- Attendance of client clarification meetings, internal handover meetings, client kick off meetings and other customer related interfaces as required via Teams or face to face. Domestic or international travel may be required.
EXPERIENCE IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY IS ESSENTIAL
- Motivated by desire to achieve
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Effective communicator
- Willingness to win
- Takes ownership
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis a call;
Or ping Louis an up to date CV;
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.