Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Recycling Operative for one of our lovely clients based on the outskirts of Norwich. Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate, on-going start available.
Your duties as a Recycling Operative will include:
- You will be required to separate refuse from a moving conveyer belt, identifying the different types of materials, picking them out and placing them into containers that are marked based on product type.
- This will be dry refuse such as paper, plastic, tin cans etc.
- You will need to ensure the workplace is tidy as well as other duties may be required.
- All training will be provided
- 14:00 – 22:00
- Monday – Friday, weekend off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!