Contract Personnel Ltd
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the recruitment industry?
Maybe you already work in recruitment in the temp sector and would like to come over to perms?
Contract Personnel is one of the leading recruitment specialists in East Anglia.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful branch in Thetford, to specialise in the permanent side of recruitment due to customer demand.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment
- A minimum of 22 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day
- Competitive bonus scheme from day one
- Working Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 5.30pm
- Generous company sick pay scheme.
- Training & development opportunities
- Clear career pathways and regular reviews
- Friendly and rewarding working environment
This is a 360 Recruitment Consultant role and you will be responsible for:
- Using sales skills to grow a perm recruitment desk.
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Servicing clients and fulfilling their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing and vetting candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities
- Registering candidates in line with procedural, legislative & customer requirements.
- Building relationships with candidates & clients.
- Responding quickly to clients’ recruitment needs.
Previous recruitment experience is preferred, however tenacious people who have worked in a sales environment are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who has the drive to succeed and continue to build on their recruitment career.
Contract Personnel employees describe the company’s culture as ‘inclusive’.
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic, and promise to respect and embrace your individuality throughout the recruitment process and if you are successful in working for us.
To apply, please contact Natalie Dixon-Hales @ Contract Personnel, Norwich