Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are looking to recruit a permanent Quality Manager for one of our well respected clients in Norfolk. The Quality Engineer will be giving support to the Quality Manager and Quality team in achieving adherence to the quality standards of our client. according to legislation and procedures. Active involvement in the “Drive for change” and continuous improvement. This opportunity is key to the companies’ achievement of World Class Manufacturing and ‘Zero Defects’ culture.
Main areas of responsibility
- Performance testing of current products, to ensure adherence to specification.
- Measurement analysis using all facilities available and transferring data to spreadsheets.
- Programming & Maintenance of Laboratory Test Equipment (including CMM, Force test equipment and others).
- Set up of SPC & monitoring on key products to measure process capability.
- Support the investigation, RC & CAPA for external and internal Non Conformances.
- Apply problem solving principles (7-Step, 5 Whys etc) to Non Conformances, Investigations and other.
- Perform and document internal audits & associated CAPA. Implement CAPA.
- Support and active involvement in external audits (ISO9001, BRCGS).
- Development of New and Existing WI’s/SOP’s, Quality Documents, policies & procedures.
- Maintenance & upkeep of Quality reference samples & systems.
- Customer Documentation – DoC, CofA, Questionnaires etc.
- Ensure the calibration system is kept up to date (internal and external calibration).
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Quality representation in meetings as required.
- Active involvement in promoting a proactive Quality & Safety Culture to the site.
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes as required.
Candidates are expected to have, or eventually progress towards the following:
- GCSE English and Maths essential or equivalent level
- Experience of working within Quality essential, within a FMCG environment preferable.
- Qualified Internal Auditing (ISO9001 &/or BRCGS standard).
- SPC & MSA techniques.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Status
- HND/HNC qualified, or equivalent, in a Quality subject is desirable.
- To have experience of ISO9000 quality management system requirements and to have worked within the criteria.
- To have experience of BRCGS system requirements and to have worked within the criteria.
- Problem Solving techniques.
If you are interested in this role, or would like more information please contact Ross on 01603 764044 or email email@example.com