Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quality Controller for one of our lovely clients based in Attleborough. Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate start available.
Your duties as a Quality Controller will include:
- You will be required to carry out Quality Control checks of the finished products
- Your duties will include inspecting all manufactured products and parts for production compliance, promoting and monitoring standards throughout the manufacturing process, checking goods prior to dispatch.
- You will also be responsible for approving client samples, documenting and improving the systems and quality processes including critical control points, setting up SOP’s and assisting staff training on the expected quality checks and standards
- You also might be required to cover holidays in key areas in Assembly and Goods In
- Experience is required, preferably in furniture manufacturing field
- 08:00 – 17:00
- Monday – Friday, weekend off
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!