Contract Personnel Ltd
Quality Control Technician
£28,000 – £32,000 per annum
Monday – Thursday : 8am – 4:45pm
Friday : 8am – 12:30pm
On behalf of our well-established client in Norwich I am currently recruiting for a Quality Control Technician to join their Quality Department.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Quality Control role, or a genuine desire to move into such role.
- Knowledge and understanding of calibration methods of mechanical tooling
- Competent of reading drawings and use of all measuring equipment
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Min of Level 3 qualification in Engineering is desirable
What’s on offer
- 33 Days holiday which includes bank holidays
- Free Parking
- After 6 months service – Death in service (4 x annual salary)
For more information about this opportunity or any of our other roles please get in touch with me.