Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Quality Control individual for one of our lovely clients based on the outskirts of Norwich on a temp to perm basis. Immediate start available.
our responsibilities as a Quality Controller:
- Working in a window manufacturing factory
- You will need to follow instructions and carry out work to a high standard.
- You will be responsible for Quality Control of the finished products, inspecting all manufactured products and parts for production compliance, ensure all necessary inspection tools and equipment are in place to enable accurate inspections of all items
- Filling out paperwork, approve finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual, technical test and where necessary, return products for improvement. Some manual handling and lifting of frames will be involved.
- Random drug testing may take place.
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 – 14:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch