Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor for one of our clients based in Bunwell. Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate start available.
Your duties as a Quality Assurance Auditor will include:
- Working for a food manufacturer, you will be required to carry out Quality Control checks throughout production process as well as checking finished products
- The role will mostly be factory facing and will have responsibilities for auditing compliance against Quality Management Systems, GMP standards, Due Diligence and Customer Standards
- Your duties will include line weight checks, paperwork checks, temperature checks, goods in checks, fridges and freezer verifications, metal detection verification checks
- Experience is required, preferably in food manufacturing field
- Working hours 6am-4pm or 8am-6pm
- Monday – Friday, weekend off
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!