Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel Thetford are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Eye, Suffolk
The successful candidate will create and lead improvement projects, positively influencing health & safety, quality and efficiency. Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders inside and outside the business to deliver each project on time and within budget.
Duties and Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to);
- To work with internal stakeholders to define projects and their success criteria.
- To ensure that the scope and design of defined projects are compliant to current health, safety and environmental regulation and legislation.
- To co-ordinate all project elements including design, sourcing, manufacture, installation and stakeholder sign-off.
- To manage the projects within time and cost targets as agreed with the Maintenance Engineering Manager.
- Plan and deliver the necessary resources including internal and sub-contract resources.
- Accurately cost the necessary works, prepare and submit capital expenditure documentation to the Maintenance Engineering Manager.
Skills & Educational Requirements;
- Proven leadership and project management skill
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to analyse complex data and provide meaningful information
- Ability to use project management software
- Ideally completed IOSH Managing Safety qualification
- A project management qualification is desirable but not essential
- Competitive negotiable and dependent on experience and qualifications
- Pension scheme is a contributory scheme, with the employee contributing 4% of earnings and the Company contributing 4% of earnings. Company contributions increase to 6% after 5 years’ service and 7% after 10 years’ service
- Life Assurance is provided at 3 times basic salary
- 23 days rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- On-site parking is provided
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis at Contract Personnel (Thetford) a call on 01842 750222
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.