Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join their manufacturing team on the outskirts of Mildenhall.
Our client is a leader within their field, due to continued growth, they seek to add a production Supervisor to join their established manufacturing team.
Candidates will have ideally had previous worked within a similar position supervising and organising a production team and working within a FMCG environment.
Main duties will include
- To motivate and drive forward the Lathe Area Department to meet the output requirements.
- To organise and manage the Lathe Area Team, inclusive of all Shift personnel, to include arranging holiday, sickness and weekend Engineer call-out cover.
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on the requirements of the Lathe Area Department.
- To monitor, order and liaise with Tooling suppliers for the Lathe Area Department.
- To monitor and support staff performance in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- To liaise with other Departments within the company to meet the business requirements.
- To organise Service Engineer visits for the Multipsindle Lathe Machines and associated equipment.
- To investigate and where possible offer suggestions for process improvements and/or cost reductions.
- To drive forward improvements to completion.
- To assist Lathe Machine production when necessary to maintain production output.
- To assist in the training of new staff and progression training of existing staff.
- To provide assistance as and when required to any and all members of the Lathe Area team.
- To assist with any other requirements associated with the Lathe Area Department.
- Candidates will have worked within a manufacturing environment.
- They will be familiar with Manufacturing Equipment, such as Multispindle Lathe Machines, and also have experience of working in a high output production environment.
- Applicants will have a very good mechanical aptitude and be familiar with ISO 9001:2015.
- They will be organised, possessing excellent man-management skills and most importantly, be willing to go the extra mile.
- The candidate will also be required to work outside of normal working hours to spend time with each shift on a regular basis.
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Gemma Ellis on 01842 750222 / 07387108410 or firstname.lastname@example.org