Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for Production Operative-Stores/Logistics, for one of our clients based in Thetford.
Working as a Factory/Logistics Operative you will support & deputise for the Logistics Coordinator as required.
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety of all employees in the work area and on time delivery performance in the work area
- You will be required to work to continuously improve safety standards and material efficiency
- Working with light or medium weights as well as spend most of your time in a standing position. You will be working within the manual handling guidelines.
- You will be working as a part of a team, operate forklift to move goods in the warehouse environment
- using bar code scanners to record stock movements
- recording goods in and out using the MRP system as well as Excel
- Any other duties as required
The working hours are: Monday to Thursday – 07:30–16:00, and Friday 06:00–12:00
Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence/Side Loader desirable.
For more details please contact our Thetford Industrial Team on 01842 750222 or apply online.