Production Operative – PM Shift
Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative for one of our clients based outskirts of Norwich. Immediate start available. Own transport essential due to location.
Your responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- Working with machinery in a factory environment, you need to follow instructions and carry out work to a high standard. You will be performing any combination of the following assembly line tasks to assemble structural parts: – such as doors, windows, and window glazing, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Assembling frame components, such as tops, bottoms, sides, panels, and moulding in jigs or fixtures. Smooth edges of components to obtain specified fit.
- All training will be provided. Will involve lifting of frames to position on machinery. Any other duties as required.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday
- 15:00 – 23:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch