Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Production Operative – PM Shift for one of our clients based in the outskirts of Norwich. Excellent ongoing opportunity for the right individual.
- Working with machinery in a factory environment, you need to follow instructions and carry out work to a high standard. You will be performing any combination of the following assembly line tasks to assemble structural parts: – such as doors, windows, and window glazing, using hand tools and portable power tools. Assembling frame components, such as tops, bottoms, sides, panels, and moulding in jigs or fixtures. Smooth edges of components to obtain specified fit. All training will be provided. Will involve lifting of frames to position on machinery.
- Any other duties may be required, all training provided.
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: 14:15am – 22:15pm
- Occasional overtime available
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch