Production Operative – Days
Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for one of our clients based in North Walsham. Own transport preferred but site also accessible via train.
Your responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- You will be required to work within a busy production area on a production line and you will have to remove blemished or damaged potatoes, chips or wedges from the line, ensuring only the best product is being packed and prepared for delivery to the final customer.
- Occasionally you will be required to assist with the packing of the product, ensuring the packaging is done according to the company specification.
- You will have to help maintain good manufacturing practices by keeping your work area/line clean and tidy and make sure all near-misses and accidents are reported to management.
- All training will be provided. Any other relevant duties as required.
- Monday – Thursday
- 07:00 – 19:00
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers.
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account.
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Food production experience preferred but not essential
For further interest apply for this position or please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044