Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for one of our lovely clients based on the outskirts of Norwich.
Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate, on-going start available.
Your duties as a Production Operative will include:
- Working for a prestige chocolate company, the first step of the production process would be the creation of the chocolate slabs which requires manually spreading and laying out the liquid chocolate product into large containers ready for the dusking process which will include the dismantling of the truffles from slab form and manually placing them onto the conveyor belt ready for coating and dusting.
- In the packing area, you will be responsible for the placing of each chocolate/truffle product by hand using high attention to detail to ensure no damaged or blemished chocolates are placed into the trays, from here the trays are placed onto a self-filming machine ready for packing into branded boxes.
- All training provided.
- Experience of Food Manufacturing and/or factory work is an advantage but not essential.
- 0630 – 1700
- Monday – Friday, weekend off (You will be working 4 days a week – one day off mid-week)
- Overtime available at peak times
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!