Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Production Operative for one of our clients based on the outskirt of Norwich. Excellent ongoing opportunity for the right individual.
- You will be performing any combination of the following assembly line tasks to assemble structural parts: – such as doors, windows, and window glazing, using hand tools and portable power tools. Assembling frame components, such as tops, bottoms, sides, panels, and moulding in jigs or fixtures. Smooth edges of components to obtain specified fit.
- Any other duties may be required, all training provided.
- Will involve lifting of frames to position on machinery.
Shift pattern: Two shift available, not a rotating shift.
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: 06:00am – 14:00pm or 14:15pm – 22:15pm
- Occasional overtime available
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch