Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Production Operative for one of our clients based on the outskirt of Norwich. Working for a prestige chocolate company, excellent ongoing opportunity for the right individual.
- Production process would be the creation of the chocolate slabs which requires manually spreading and laying out the liquid chocolate product into large containers ready for the dusking process which will include the dismantling of the truffles from slab form and manually placing them onto the conveyor belt ready for coating and dusting.
- In the packing area, you will be responsible for the placing of each chocolate/truffle product by hand using high attention to detail to ensure no damaged or blemished chocolates are placed into the trays, from here the trays are placed onto a self-filming machine ready for packing into branded boxes.
- Any other duties may be required, all training provided.
- Monday to Friday, one day off per week.
- Hours: 06:30am – 17:00pm
- Occasional overtime available
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch