Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for one of our lovely clients based on the outskirts of Norwich. FREE TRANSPORT PROVIDED FROM NR1, NR2, NR3
Your duties as a Production Operative will include:
- You will be required to work within a busy production area on a production line and you will have to remove blemished or damaged potatoes, chips or wedges from the line, ensuring only the best product is being packed and prepared for delivery to the final customer.
- Occasionally you will be required to assist with the packing of the product, ensuring the packaging is done according to the company specification.
- You will have to help maintain good manufacturing practices by keeping your work area/line clean and tidy and make sure all near misses and accidents are reported to management.
- All training will be provided.
- 07:00 – 19:00
- Monday – Thursday
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!