Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Operative for one of our lovely clients based on the outskirts of Norwich. Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate, on-going start available.
Your duties as a Production Operative will include:
- Working with machinery in a factory environment, you need to follow instructions and carry out work to a high standard.
- You will be performing any combination of the following assembly line tasks to assemble structural parts: – such as doors, windows, and window glazing, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Assembling frame components, such as tops, bottoms, sides, panels, and moulding in jigs or fixtures.
- Smooth edges of components to obtain specified fit.
- All training will be provided
- 06:00 – 14:00 OR 15:00 – 23:00
- Monday – Friday, weekend off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!