Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Production Engineer position
Location – Based close to Mildenhall, Suffolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday – Full time hours
Salary – Between £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Our client is a local manufacturer and they are currently recruiting for a number of Production Engineer to join their busy workshop.
Candidate will have worked within a similar role previously.
Main duties will include –
- Assist the Department Head in maintaining product output in the Assembly Area Department.
- To investigate and where possible offer suggestions for process improvements and/or cost reductions.
- To assist in running Assembly Machines when necessary to maintain production output.
- To assist in the training of new staff and progression training of existing staff.
- Diagnose faults and repair Assembly Machines and associated Equipment.
- Complete and update tasks using a Maintenance based software.
- Provide assistance as and when required to any and all members of the Assembly Area team.
Candidate attributes –
ü Ideally will have experience in using a multitude of tool room / workshop based machinery
ü Will need to have between 5 – 10 years’ experience working within a production assembly environment.
ü Applicants will need to have a good mechanical aptitude and be able to diagnose faults associated with machine wear
ü Will need to be self motivated, disciplined and be able to work as both an individual and as part of a team.
ü Will ideally have working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015