Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Cleaner (Night Shift) for our client based near Diss
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an well established company in the area.
£12.00 per hour
Night Shift 23:00-07:30
40 hours per week
Occasional overtime at £15.00 per hour
- Effectively carry out periodic cleans as required across site.
- Ensuring workplace is maintained in a clean, tidy state during the shift.
- Ensuring floor, corridors, loading bay always cleaned to the highest of standards
Role of a Factory Cleaning Operative:
- As a Factory Cleaner, you will be expected to handle certain chemicals when cleaning different areas.
- You are accountable for ensuring these chemicals are used responsibly and appropriately in order to avoid any potential health risks to yourself or other operatives.
- Ensuring all the equipment in the factory are cleaned to the high standard – full training and PPE will be provided
- Ensure water usage is kept to a minimum & chemical is used at the correct concentration as trained.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidates must be self-motivated enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail and are able to multi-task.
Must have some knowledge on COSHH training and working with cleaning chemicals. Previous experience of cleaning food factory would be advantage.
We are looking for individuals that have the ability to work with minimal supervision and that are flexible to work.
Due to location a driving licence is essential