Contract Personnel Ltd
Passive Fire Protection Surveyor – Remote
£35K to £40 pa DOE – Full time, Permanent – Company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop & hotel and meal expenses when staying away.
Contract Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Passive Fire Protection Surveyor to work for a Leading Chartered Surveying and Contracting company based in Norwich.
Our well-respected client is a fully accredited RICS, FIRAS and BM Trada company who have specialised in the compliance side of the industry for 15 years. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious sites across the UK, learning different elements in which you can expand your knowledge.
The position will be Monday to Friday 8:30 -16:30
Duties will include:
• Identifying areas of concern for Passive Fire Protection including batt and mastic, fire boards,
• Writing reports on what improvements need to be made to ensure the Passive Fire Protection is compliant.
• Using software to log information to ensure a smooth process.
• Providing technical advice for the project delivery team
• Identifying points for correction on fire door and compartmentation lines
• Post work inspections
• Assisting your operations manager
• Travel to a variety of sites across the UK including commercial offices, healthcare, high end residential to name a few.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
• Over 5 years experience in the Passive Fire Protection industry
• NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in passive fire protection/safety
• Experience surveying both fire doors and fire stopping
• Experience using Bolster, Boris, OneTrace or an application that logs Passive Fire Surveys
• The ability to liaise and report to clients and tenants where required