Contract Personnel Ltd
My clients a family run firm in Norwich are looking for an Operations Supervisor to join their busy and highly successful friendly team
* Answering calls from prospective customers
* Responding to e mails from prospective clients
* Confirming details to customers for weddings and events – liaising with venues
* Confirming and assigning details to drivers for wedding and events and school runs. Confirming details to passenger assistants about weekly runs.
* Taking payment details and processing transactions
* Converting sales leads from phone calls or face to face into bookings
* Ensure wedding cars are dressed correctly with the required ribbons, bows, drinks and any other item as detailed on the booking forms.
* Ensure all cars are taxed, insured and MOT’d and have the relevant up to date plates.
* Ensuring all vehicles carry safety equipment required to comply with council standards.
* Updating spread sheets for working hours, bookings and invoicing
* Processing of contracts for weddings and events, emailing confirmation to clients and collecting money
* Email marketing to prospective and active customers
* Chasing up older enquires to convert into bookings/offer viewings.
* Accompany prospective customer on viewings
* Filing as required
* Dealing with vehicle defect sheets and updating mechanical sheets so mechanic can carry out repairs.
* Ordering parts for vehicles
* Ensure running sheets are always up to date on a daily basis.
* Diary managementy
* Weekly planning/organising of specific refreshments for weddings
* Courtesy calls to all customers after bookings have been completed
* Collating Drivers time sheets
* Planning and assisting at wedding shows
* Building relationships with event managers, drivers, PA’s and customers
* Ensure all necessary records are completed for audit purposes
* Stock control of office items and site items
* Hold a BDC licence and be prepared to step in and drive if required (we will organise the training/licence)
* Being on call (manning the mobile from home) if drivers are out working nights.
* Alternate weekends are required in peak season to see drivers out from the yard – last check on vehicles.
* Organising team meetings with cleaning mechanical and office staff to make sure we are all aware of weekly requirements.
* Valeting cars if needs must – they do have designated valeter but on occasions rolling sleeves up!
* Ensuring we work to guidelines issues by Norfolk County Council for school runs.
* Maintaining records for each child on our transport and updating accordingly
* Carrying out 8 week checks on driver’s licences and recording.
Salary £24,000 – £28,000 dependant on experience
To find out more about this role please contact Danny Moloney on 01603 764044 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org