Contract Personnel Ltd
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing Health, Safety & Environment
· Managing Product Deliveries and Orders
· Managing for Customer Satisfaction
· Managing for a High Performing Team
· Helping the Sales Effort
· Managing Installation Projects
· Managing Budgets for Profit
Experience and Requirements
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Strong ability to multitask.
· Good Health and Safety knowledge
· Good Aluminium window, door and curtain wall product and installation knowledge
· Comfort working with multiple groups within business.· Minimum of 3 years Management of Aluminium windows, doors and curtain wall installations
· An applicant with experience in managing upvc windows and doors and or sub-contractors may be considered.
· Ensure that every employee and sub-contractor is kept safe at work.
· Recruit and manage professional sub-contracting teams that are reliable and consistently do good work
· Manage window/door curtain wall installation projects from start to finish so that the client is happy, keen to keep working with the company, and the company consistently makes the required levels of profit.
· Build strong professional relationships with customers and win their confidence.
· Work with the sales and estimating teams
· Work within the company guidelines and procedures, and especially work with the Companies management system.
· Ensure that all administration is completed on time and accurately, and that there is good communication across the company.
· Company car
· 8-hour shift
· Bonus scheme
· Yearly bonus
Monday – Friday