Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel Thetford are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Eye, Suffolk who are looking for a Maintenance Technician.
The successful candidate will be part of a Maintenance Team providing night shift support to the manufacturing plant and will have expertise in both mechanical and electrical maintenance work to complement and support the ongoing development of the team.
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- To diagnose electrical and mechanical faults and carry out repairs on machines throughout the plant.
- To liaise with all plant supervision in order to ensure the smooth running of the facility and to provide a timely response in the event of breakdowns.
- To read, understand and work to machine manufacturers’ handbook instructions and drawings.
- To contribute to a progressive departmental attitude towards Health & Safety through personal conduct and as part of the Maintenance team.
- To support all aspects of continuous improvement.
This role will include both mechanical and electrical maintenance work and will sometimes entail you being the single technician on site, so excellent fault finding abilities and self-motivation are essential.
- Competitive negotiable and dependent on experience, qualifications and attitude.
- Pension scheme is a contributory scheme, with the employee contributing 4% of earnings and the Company contributing 4% of earnings. Company contributions increase to 6% after 5 years’ service and 7% after 10 years’ service
- Life Assurance is provided at 3 times basic salary
- 23 days rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- On-site parking is provided
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or call Louis at Contract Personnel, Thetford
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.