Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nationwide Security and Fire specialist company.
As an NSI and BAFE approved company they are seeking an experienced Security Engineer to carry out installation, preventative maintenance and breakdown (call-out) duties.
Experience of working in the security industry, confidently installing and on the odd occasion servicing any system to cover for holiday or sickness, tenaciously fault finding, and being able do small associated remedial electrical works is essential.
- Installing and maintaining all aspects of electronic fire and security for domestic and commercial clients
- Fault finding and resolution, as required.
- Liaising with customers and carrying out system handovers, as requested.
- Maintaining good records both in written and computerized form.
- Work should be carried out within a realistic timeframe, to a high standard, and in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- As to be expected, the role will include working at height from ladders/MEWP.
- Knowledge of Risco Intruder products, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarms would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of IP Network systems would be an advantage
- Be happy and comfortable working from heights
- Be flexible on working hours
- Electronic security and fire systems 1 year (Required)
- Ongoing training and support for professional development
- Competitive salary £35000+ depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) rising with contiued service
Any travelling to or from site in excess of 1 hour to and 1 hour from will be considered overtime.
A full, UK Driving Licence and satisfactory Security Screening/DBS check is required
Company van with fuel card and a mobile phone for business use
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis a call;
Or ping me an up to date CV;