Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsman
Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a well-established, valued and trusted supplier of packaging materials here in Norfolk. Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsman to join their team on the outskirts of Norwich.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier in bespoke handling and process solutions to the food industry.
Their wealth of knowledge, experience and production facilities gives them the ability to supply quality British built machinery at competitive prices. They design, manufacture, install and service complete systems for a wide range of products from initial concept to final execution, providing processors with ideal solutions for processing, product handling, sorting, precision flavouring, weighing and packing.
As a member of the engineering team- you will be working on engineering designs from basic
concepts, all the way through to detailed manufacture and installation drawings.
You will be:
• Working and collaborating with the team to produce design solutions.
• Applying your technical knowledge to work with challenging mechanical requirements.
• Make sure you follow company legislation, regulations and procedures.
• Managing your time accordingly.
• Having a continuous improvement mindset in all aspects of your work is important.
Person Specification – Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsman:
• Qualifications in engineering HNC/D or Degree (Essential)
• Machinery/mechanical design experience (Essential)
• Good 3D & 2D CAD skills [Inventor/Solidworks/AutoCAD) (Essential)
• Food industry machinery design experience (Desirable)
• Process engineering experience (Desirable)
• Project engineering experience (Desirable)
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- On-site Parking