Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Diss, Norfolk
The successful candidate will manage operational and marketing strategy for a well-established UK manufacturer. The role will include supervising a small marketing team and also external support via agencies.
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing group content marketing strategy across all brands
- Supervising and mentoring Marketing Executives
- Managing external agencies regarding PPC and web development, SEO and content
- Liaising with publishers regarding deadlines and supply of content/artwork
- Procuring merchandising materials for specification team
- Taking incoming telephone calls to Marketing Department
- Dealing with incoming emails to Marketing Department
- Statistical analysis and reporting, using GA4
- Ordering printed material (brochures, business cards, architects packs etc)
- Maintaining CPD database and completing CPD certification for Sales Team/RIBA
- Managing social media accounts and activity
- Updating content on all active web directories
- Updating collateral on company website (drawings, data sheets, O&M manuals, images)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates possess excellent standards of written English and creative writing, and strong organisational and project management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is desirable as some design work is expected. Familiarity with Word Press or similar CMS systems would be beneficial, as well as an understanding of third-party marketing tools such as Semrush and Moz.
- Candidates will be expected to have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Travel will be required for management meetings, PR events and supporting sales activity
Salary & benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis at Contract Personnel (Thetford) a call on 01842 750222
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy