Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Marketing Executive role
Location – Diss, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday – 9 am – 5pm
Salary – £25,000 per annum
Capacity of role – Permanent role
Our well respected client is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their busy division onsite. Candidates will need to be creative, understand the marketing mix, and have a passionate drive for marketing.
This role is a newly created role and it will be suiting to someone who is early into their marketing career and look to expand on knowledge and grow their skillset within the industry.
The successful candidate for this Marketing Executive position will work closely with our Marketing Manager to assist in the delivery of online and offline campaigns.
Main duties will include –
- Managing relationships with external agencies and assist them with SEO, PPC, and web development projects
- Conducting competitor research
- Updating websites
- Providing regular reports and campaign analysis
- Creating and design a range of content such as case studies, blog posts, brochures, and whitepapers
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Assisting with exhibitions and events
- Assisting with product launches
Candidate attributes –
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a marketing role is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisation and writing skills
- Proven self-starter