Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for Maintenance/Handyperson for one of our clients based outskirt of Norwich. Own transport essential due to location.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance/Handyperson:
- The maintenance of the outside grounds where your duties will include planting, removing top soil and renovating the outside area.
- You will also be required to undertake cleaning in areas including the offices, main common areas and toilets as well as the main factory.
- Any other duties as required. All training will be provided.
- Monday – Friday, 2 – 4 days per week
- 08:00am – 17:00pm
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers.
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account.
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy with a good work ethic
- Cleaning experience preferred but not essential
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 764044!