Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are recruiting for a Machine Operator on behalf of one of our favourite clients based in Thetford
The ideal candidate will come with proven CNC experience and Machine Shop experience (Turret press, brake press, panel bender)
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- To positively and proactively ensure the Health and Safety of oneself and all other employees in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Must be prepared to learn and give and receive training as required
- To positively and proactively ensure on time manufacture and on time delivery performance in the work area
- To positively and proactively strive to improve productivity (labour efficiency) in the work area
- You may be asked to work in any part of the Production areas and carry out any manufacturing activities for which the individual is trained or is capable of doing
Knowledge and Skills:
- Nesting and Radan skills desirable
- An acceptable level of certification or knowledge to carry out their relevant tasks
- An understanding of the Health and Safety regulations applicable to the work area
- Literate and numerate in both written and spoken English
- Computer literate or the ability to learn to use business ERP systems as well as Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Competitive Salary negotiable and dependent on experience, qualifications and attitude.
- Our client offers a range of benefits to all employees in addition to a good and safe working environment, a good pension scheme, sick pay and critical illness insurance scheme.
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis at Contract Personnel (Thetford) a call on 01842 750222
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.