Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Hygiene Operative for one of our lovely clients based in North Walsham. Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Hygiene Operative.
- You will be working within a busy food manufacturer and you will be responsible for the general cleaning duties. This role will involve working across all of the production areas. As a hygiene operative you will be responsible for sanitising industrial food machinery and be required to clean factory floors and walls in a hygienic and orderly manner, detailed machinery cleaning will also be required.
- The job will involve cleaning heavy machinery and carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks. You will be responsible for making sure that all your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times. You will also make sure that all the jobs carried out comply with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene.
- The role will involve manual handling
- All training provided
- Friday to Sunday
- 07:00 – 20:00
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch