Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Goods Out Supervisor role
Location – Thetford, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday 7.00am – 16.00pm
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Salary – £26,000 – £28,000 per annum – depending on experience
Our client is a long-standing manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Goods in Supervisor to join their busy warehouse and logistics team.
Candidates will be a strong leader with excellent communication skills
Main duties will include –
- Ensuring all goods are correctly, quickly and efficiently put into the relevant locations and booked into stock – using inhouse system
- Communicating with the logistics team, when items have arrived – to fulfil a customer’s order completely.
- Process all customer returns with the sales team
- Van collections to be carried out when required
- Manage the inbound calendar for larger deliveries.
- Process the returns of any items returned on the vans
- Assisting with they dispatch of all orders
- Ensuring any items on inbound that do not have product ID’s on, have product labels
- Goods in KPI updated.
- Keep all picking bays/locations topped up with inventory where multiple locations are.
- Ensure the workplace and working areas are kept clean & tidy at all times.
- Assist team members when required, to get a job done.
- Organise stock where necessary, to enable new deliveries.
- Ensure equipment checks are carried out periodically as required.
Candidate Attributes –
ü Current proven experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
ü Problem solving skills
ü Good oral and written communication skills
ü Moderate IT skillset
ü People management skills including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate a team of people
ü Practical understanding of manufacturing & warehouse procedures
ü Attention to detail and accuracy
ü Initiative and decisiveness to lead a team
ü Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
ü Knowledge of legal H & S requirements for operating in a warehouse environment
ü Working in a very clean environment and ensuring others follow suit